Summer Rentals - Important Information
- Reservations - A 1/3 deposit is usually required; upon receipt TOLZ INC. OF CAPE MAY, REALTORS will supply a lease for your signature; please sign and return the lease as soon as possible so that we may ascertain the owner's written acceptance for you!
- Length of Rentals - Most rentals are for one week minimum, Saturday to Saturday. Even if you can't stay seven days, reserving a fully equipped one-week rental will compare favorably to high daily rates for small motel rooms. Compare!
- Payments - Most leases will be drawn so that there are three payments as per the dates in your lease contract. Your final payment must be received by Tolz office four (4) weeks before check-in.
- Check In & Check Out - You may pick up your key to your rental home after 1:00 or 2:00 depending on the time listed on your lease. Please remember that the Tolz office closes at 5:00 pm on Saturday and at 1:00 pm on Sunday; should you be arriving late, please make prior arrangements with our office. Check-Out is on or before 10:00 am; please return the key to the Tolz Office.
- Number of People - Your lease will indicate the maximum number of people which are allowed. This includes all adults, children and infants. Exceeding this limit would be in violation of your lease contract.
- Checklist - Tolz Inc. of Cape May, Realtors provides you with a detailed checklist indicating what is and is not included with your vacation accommodations. For example, you are responsible for bringing sheets and towels. Should you have any questions please call us before leaving home.
- Care - You are responsible to leave your vacation property in clean and move-in condition. To insure that the owner does not withhold money from your deposit, please clean the unit before 10:00 am on Check-Out. During the period between 10am and the following tenancy, the landlord or his checking service will be inspecting the property assure its cleanliness and condition.